Sensible Days 2020 - Zloty Potok, Poland

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #143889 by m.c.t.
Just to congratulate to everyone that participated in this years SensiDays! Blazej did great job again with double title! I watched some games on Amiga and PC tournament, thanks to Twitch channel. Thanks for setting it up and having the possibility to watch everything live. Even though it seemed that Blazej just cruised to win both titles, there were some very hard games for him at the end of both tournament. But he pulled out some amazing shots when needed the most.

I hope to join everyone next year, I miss SWOS and tournaments.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by m.c.t..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #143890 by dior
Hi guys,

I'm very happy that we could actually do it, even though just few weeks before it felt like completely impossible. Big thanks to all that participated in some way (even if they couldn't actually be there), so xflea, Cinek, Dzem for organizing, all the onsite helpers like Lobo and Bobbie. Thanks to Djowger and Playa for all the support, to Eifell Crew of course and to my dear friends from Berlin for a nice and funny ride.
I felt this excitement again, this few minutes of stress during every game that I can't compare to anything else really. Plenty of nice chats, I have a feeling that finally I was able to speak and spend some time with everyone there. Great atmosphere guys, thank you all for that!
Congratz to Blazej and Dzem (the curse is finally broken) and Bomb, Assura, Klinki for an outstanding performance this year!
And have to say I finally played some good swos, well at least on PC. It was just a cucumber cup but guys, I realized that was the only emotion missing, the only thing I have never experienced on Days in my life - to win something :) I'm happy like a kid :D
See you next year, Days must go on!
cheers!
dior
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by dior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds