SWOS Money Maker

More
18 years 9 months ago #2935 by gordy5
SWOS Money Maker was created by gordy5
Hey all,

Anyone know how to get this to actually work. when do u run it? where do you put it, when I click on the exe(swsmm30) it pops up then closes after a second??

thanks

I tried editing my career on a hex editor to get more money but failed, changed the team name by mistake :-[

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 9 months ago #2936 by plamen_pik
Replied by plamen_pik on topic Re: SWOS Money Maker
Yes i try to run this money maker but i faild too, this application can t be run under Win XP i even try to run it whit VDMSounds but the result was: Run time error 200 at 0213:0091. But under Win 98 swosmm work perfectly :)

More
17 years 11 months ago #8470 by super_hoops1967
i m running xp and it works for me. i m using dosbox to run swos 96/97 (bought the copy off ebay) instead of typiing in swos.exe in dosbox i put the moneyedit exe and config into my swos 05 folder and then in dosbox type in the name of the money maker exe and it runs fine 100million for yeovil :-D sweet

More
11 years 5 months ago #115797 by Zeus[PT]
Replied by Zeus[PT] on topic Re: SWOS Money Maker
you can also do the cheat money with cheat engine :)

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #115802 by olesio
Replied by olesio on topic Re: SWOS Money Maker
As most of us know and in my opinion PC version is designed for: Czech players only / romaneq / poeple who love stupid physics from ass (in Polish fizyka z dupy ), hehe ;) So I cannot help a lot with making trainer for this poor version because any player can use other version of DosBOX confifured in other way. Anyway, finding correct memory location with Cheat Engine should be piece of cake. Easiest than in Amiga version - because as far as I remember - money amount value do not must be swaped. For other who love Amiga version like me I writted trainer in Delphi using WinAPI. Once again I type link to it here: olesio.eu/swos_trainer.exe - enjoy. It works with swosuae.dll or winuae.exe as alternative process. It finds correct place in process memory. Maximum value to set is 58 milions like number on my SWOS T-Shirts. If some PC maniac interested I can share a source code and he can port it to DosBOX version if in PC version finding the same or other bytes sequence can be done. Because pointer modification may be useless from many PC SWOS and DosBOX configiration reasons.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds