Re: 7th Saltghetto-Cup

15 years 9 months ago #50452 by ElMichaJ
jo, endlich zuhause :)

gratulation nochmal an wänä :) schöne leistung zum schluss des turniers :) !

location und versorgung waren klasse, komme gerne wieder sobald es möglich ist :)

LONG LIVE SWOS UNITED !!!!

danke an alle anwesenden gründungsmitglieder

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
15 years 9 months ago #50463 by Pallister
HAHAHAHA this one is the best:

Yo, it was a great small tournament, with a surprising Wänä in the knockouts. Really a great job! CONGRATS!

Playaveli managed to score 101 (!!!) goals in the groupstage, awesome. But what s it worth when u get smashed by Big Wänä ;D

Again, thx a lot for hosting this cup, Wänä. I think we ll have some more Infos about the historical part soon ;)

OFFLINE RULEZ!!!! Even if I suck ;D

More
15 years 9 months ago #50476 by lobo
Congrats Wänä. Well played, great tactics saving your best for KO stage ;)

Hope Jak was busy, not lost interest in SWOS.

More
15 years 9 months ago #50487 by Wänä81

Congrats Wänä. Well played, great tactics saving your best for KO stage ;)

Hope Jak was busy, not lost interest in SWOS.

A big thanks, to all for your wishes 8)

...and yes, Jak was busy, he played icehockey in the Netherlands (Heerenveen), so he decided to play there (His Team won the tourney also, like me ;D )

At the beginning of the tournament we had a few problems with the hard- and software (as always ;) ) , but the problems could be solved in about 15 min. After the problems are solved the tournament runs smoothly and the favorites show their skills. Noone could stop the Top3-players Bomb, Playaveli and Pallister. So they owned the groupstage and fight for the best positions for the KO´s. At the end Bomb was on the 1st place with only one defeat against Playaveli and one draw against Wänä81. 2nd place for Playaveli with one defeat (Bomb) and two draws (Pallister and Wänä81). Playaveli was able to score 101 !!!!! goals in the groupstage, like a really killer :P . Finally on the 3rd place Pallister with one draw and 3 defeats.

The no man´s land of the table occupied ElMichaJ and Wänä81. ElMichaJ could win both groupmatches against Wänä81, so he was 6 points in the lead, with nearly the same goalbalance :)

Honk96, Shakko, Colorado, Dotterbart and Sauinger76 fighted for the last 3 places in the KO´s. Honk with the best playing skills and a lot of bad luck reached the 6 place. Shakko as a offline-newbie showed us, what he has learned from his mentor Pallister. Nice mate, i hope you are here the next time. Colorado managed it to reach the last place for the KO´s.

Dotterbart with his 2nd offline-tourney and Sauinger76, another newbie fights for the 9th place in the group. Dotter bart made it at least.

It´s nice that every player managed it , to win a match. :D

Quaterfinal

Bomb gets a free ticket to the semifinal, because Colorado must leave the cup.

Playaveli blast Shakko in the atmosphere with 5-0 and 3-1 ;)

Pallister wins vs. a well playing Honk96 (3-1 and 2-0 ). Honk has good chances to score some goals, but the precision from a killer is missing ;) More practice mate :)

Wänä81 was able to make a draw in the first match vs. ElMichaJ ( 1-1 ), and to win his first match against him in the 2nd leg ( 3-1 ).

Semifinal

Bomb vs. Wänä81 was the first semifinal. In the first leg Wänä81 win with 2-1. In that match both sides have many chances to score, but the post or the opponent saves. 2nd leg was dominated from a defence-battle, noone would get another goal. No really big chances on both sides. The match ended 0-0 . Wänä81 was in the final, what a suprise, and Bomb, as the winner of the groupstage, only in the match for place 3.

Playaveli vs. Pallister was the 2nd semifinal. 1st leg was very equal with the better chances for Pallister, but Playaveli has one more time the killer-precision. Nice shot ... in . 1-0 in the first match. 2nd leg another time very equal till the 60. min. Then Playaveli with a run, he made 4 goals in a row and the match was decided. Pallister could only score his consolation goal. Nice fight mates.

3rd place

Pallister vs. Bomb for the 3rd place. Pallister with a well played match. He controlls Bomb the whole match and he deserved the 3-1-win in a cool way.

Final

Playaveli vs. Wänä81 in the final. Normally a clear match for the favorite Playa. But it´s Playavelis own mistake to said: Wänä81 , you are better, if you play with 5-2-3! I made it, since the end of the groupstage, and it works ;D . Playaveli go in the lead with 1-0 and Wänä with the equalizer in the first half. 2nd half was pure SWOS-fight and Wänä could score another goal. Playaveli couldn´t break down the 5-2-3-wall and so Wänä81 wins his own tourney. It was the biggest surprise for myself :)

Thanks mates, for being here !!!! I´m looking forward to met you all again.

CU at the next Saltghetto-Cup Spring Edition

BYE WÄNÄ81

More
15 years 9 months ago #50514 by Pallister
GREAT REPORT!

Nothing to add, except that I won twice in the groupstage vs the winner ;D

15 years 9 months ago #50544 by ElMichaJ
it was really great :)
the muffins were perfect :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
15 years 9 months ago #50570 by HairFU
Wow, what a suprise. Congrats to Wänä for his win.
Looks like you all had fun, the pictures looks nice :)

What is the historical part?

More
15 years 9 months ago #50578 by Wänä81

Wow, what a suprise. Congrats to Wänä for his win.
Looks like you all had fun, the pictures looks nice :)

What is the historical part?

First --- Thanks mate 8)
Second --- Hehe ;)

More
15 years 9 months ago #50579 by Playaveli
Thx Wänä for hosting us. It was a very nice tournament with a family atmosphere. My pics will be online today.
Congrats on your win, again. 5-2-3 is just for you! Don t forget about it.

I will update you soon on the historical part. It s in progress...

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds