Suggestion for next season update for English Premier League

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #143880 by captaincofresi
I have played seven seasons of the English Premier League in SWOS 2020. So thanks for all the effort in trying to get it as up-to-date as possible. Sorry about pressing for these formations changes earlier. Since when I tried to attempt to change some formations, I noticed it isn't that simple, due to changes in personell during the year ;-). And I now get that the Sensi 451 = Real life 433, since Sensi's official 433 is broken. With that in mind I used the following website to check what formations are no longer current in the English Premier League:

(1) Website used for formations check: www.football-lineups.com/season/Brighton_Hove_Albion/2019-2020/
(2) Website to see players' positions in formations: formation-y.com/en/formation/brighton.html

In the example of Brighton, I noticed at least two key players missing in SWOS 2020, on the second website: Bissouma and Lamptey. One was a January transfer and another is playing there longer. So it might be that that website is a bad resource or that SWOS just wasn't up to date. So I better leave the updating to the pros.

So here are my suggestions for the English Premier League for next season, although some will be playing in the Championship though ;-).

• Brighton and Hove Albion, in v1.0 = 343; in real life 442 >> 442;
  • Liverpool, in v1.2 433; in real life 433 >> 451, because it represents in real life 433.
  • Norwich City, in v1.0 = 451; in real life 4231 >> 424; The 4231 then with Mozg's tactics would be exactly the same as in real life.
  • Southampton currently in v1.0 = 352; in real life 442 >> 442;
  • Watford currently in v1.0 = 451; 4231* >> in real life 424 >> 424; The 4231 then with Mozg's tactics would be exactly the same as in real life.
  • West Ham United currently in v1.0 = 451; in real life 442 >> 442
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers, in v1.0 = 352; in real life 343 >> 343

Hope this helps a bit for the next update, to have an indication of resources that can be used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds