EasyADF

More
13 years 6 months ago #91472 by sensibleswos
EasyADF was created by sensibleswos
I get disk read error when I install my EasyADF PCMCIA Compact Flash Transfer Kit. any ideas how to fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #91479 by olesio
Replied by olesio on topic Re: EasyADF
The TransferADF kit as far as I know cost a lot and like you wrote it also cause many problems.
Easiest way is to disconnect hard disk with your system from Amiga, connect it to PC ans use a
WinUAE and install compactflash device - under emulator on your hard disk and connect back a
hdd to your Amiga. Everything what you need is available on Aminet for free. You need only a:
aminet.net/disk/misc/cfd.lha - unpack and copy Devs content to your SYS:Devc - also you
need: aminet.net/disk/misc/fat95.lha - unpack and copy fat95 file from L directory to your
SYS:L and now if you have correct S:startup-sequence which executes mount in following way:
C:Mount  NIL: DEVS:DOSDrivers/~(#?.info)

you are done now You can use CF card mounted in PCMCIA Adapter in Amiga PCMCIA port.
And this method is tested under my Amiga 1200. Also If You have possibility to write adf on
your Amiga using ADF-Blitzer or similar program I can upload you my olesio_sys.adf it is a
small system with many usefull things like zip, ADF-Blitzer, small filemanager called NTP,
a HDToolBox, Text editor. Everything is easy to use with MagicWB and ToolsDaemon and
ofcourse devices to using CF card in PCMCIA are also added. I hope I help you a bit, but
if YOu still want to use EasyAdf Transfer kit I can not halpe you more, because I never
used this software, so maybe someone other help you a bit. And if you want my adf with
olesio_sys let me know here I can send you link to it on private message because it
containt some copyrighted files and someone here on forum may have some problems
with that . That is all. And sorry for my very bad english - I hope you unserstand me :)
And using a CF Card and PCMCIA Adapter is the easiest way to transfer files in a way
Amiga - PC - I know. I used it many times with my Amiga 1200 and everything is ok.

More
13 years 6 months ago #91512 by Saulot
Replied by Saulot on topic Re: EasyADF
Or try adf blitzer

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds