What joystick you using

More
17 years 4 days ago #20250 by Pallister
OMG :o ! I hope u ll have more luck with it than me and 15834527 other peoples... :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 days ago #20273 by Sahry
Replied by Sahry on topic Re: What joystick you using

Here s my Stick:

The unbelievable QuickJoy MegaStar

Hi Pallister,

Where can i buy this joystick?? Tell me something. That must be very good.

Best Regards

Sahry

More
17 years 3 days ago #20274 by Sahry

This is my weapon now.

An SEGA Ouickjoy Megastar SV433.
Normally is only for use with Sega-Megadrive and so only 1 of the little blue Firebutton worked on the Amiga . So i soldered a little bit and now the big black button worked also . :D

Now i am ready to enter the top 100 ! ;D

I really like your joystick too. The diferences between your joy and Pallister joy, is too much??

If you know, tell me where i can find the details of your joystick, please, and where i can find it to buy :)

Thanks.
Good games.

Regards
Sahry

More
17 years 3 days ago #20288 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: What joystick you using

I m playing with that pad...

Can you get a SNES to PC convertor? Or are you using a replica?

I use the original SNES Pad, it is the same like on the picture. The SNES adapter is self-made. I can post a picture of that later.

The orange one is my convertor ;)

• tomarlyn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 3 days ago #20295 by tomarlyn
Replied by tomarlyn on topic Re: What joystick you using
XBOX S-Pad hooked up to my pc with a home made USB adapter, works great.

More
17 years 1 day ago - 17 years 1 day ago #20359 by Wänä81

This is my weapon now.

Normally is only for use with Sega-Megadrive and so only 1 of the little blue Firebutton worked on the Amiga . So i soldered a little bit and now the big black button worked also . :D

I really like your joystick too. The diferences between your joy and Pallister joy, is too much??

If you know, tell me where i can find the details of your joystick, please, and where i can find it to buy :)

Thanks.
Good games.

Regards
Sahry

Hey Sahry

the Joysticks from me and Pallister are from Ebay . So look out for them !!! :o

Pallisters joys are for the AMIGA (He have 4 or 5). Mine are from SEGA . At my Joysticks ( i have 2) i must solder a few cables , and now it works also on the AMIGA  ;)

But NOW i play with these great Joysticks. First time i ever seen in AALBORG . At djowGer´s home ! SPIR played with these nice sticks and i tryed it . I was impressed ...so easy to handle with . Really nice ! ;D

I take a look at  Ebay in whole Europe and i found them in Holland and England ! Now i have 5 of these Super-Sticks, and all working perfect ! 8)
Attachments:

• Valve90210
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 1 day ago #20361 by Valve90210
Replied by Valve90210 on topic Re: What joystick you using
Slightly ot but please forgive that. I m trying to find a joystick to use on my PC for SWOS, I used to use a python 1M on my amig, and would like something similar for the PC, ideally with usb connection and a digital (ie non analogue) stick. I d very much like one with a trigger fire button so I can control both movement and passing etc with my right hand as I m pretty useless with my left for control.

Any one got any suggestions? I d be very grateful for any ideas

Ta muchly.

valve

More
17 years 1 day ago #20363 by Wänä81
Hi Valve,

you need an adaptor, then you can play with your Amiga-joy on the PC. Look here www.sensiblesoccer.de/quick/

More
16 years 11 months ago #20406 by Sahry

This is my weapon now.

Thanks.
Good games.

Regards
Sahry

Hey Sahry

the Joysticks from me and Pallister are from Ebay . So look out for them !!! :o

Pallisters joys are for the AMIGA (He have 4 or 5). Mine are from SEGA . At my Joysticks ( i have 2) i must solder a few cables , and now it works also on the AMIGA ;)

But NOW i play with these great Joysticks. First time i ever seen in AALBORG . At djowGer´s home ! SPIR played with these nice sticks and i tryed it . I was impressed ...so easy to handle with . Really nice ! ;D

I take a look at Ebay in whole Europe and i found them in Holland and England ! Now i have 5 of these Super-Sticks, and all working perfect ! 8)

Hi Wana81,
I already made a search on ebay, and i couldn´t find anyone :(
I really want to have that joystick. Do you know other sites where i can find one?
Many thanks,

The Arcade is very similiar to Competition Pro , but with one fire button only.

Regards.

Sahry

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #20416 by Wänä81
Hi Sahry,

look here cgi.ebay.de/JOYSTICK-QJ-MEGASTAR-SV-433-...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :D

And The Arcade is not really similar to Comp Pro . The Microswitches from The Arcade are smoother and the Joystick-Case is smaller , so you can better handle !

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds